Skip Navigation
Welcome to Meriden, CT
This table is used for column layout.
Citizens Service Request Form
Thank you for taking the time to help improve our City.

Citizens may request services for one of the categories below.  So that we may better serve you, please make sure to provide the required information.

This form is for NON-EMERGENCY requests only.  For immediate response in emergency situations please call 911.

If you are reporting a Street Light Outage, please click here:

Choose from the following:
CheckboxesCheckbox DescriptionCheckboxesCheckbox Description
Pot Hole Repair
Speeding Cars on Street
Tree Trimming or Dead Tree
Illegal Parking
Trash Complaint / Illegal Dumping
Loitering Complaint
Street Name Sign
Graffiti Removal
Traffic Sign
Barking Dog
Traffic Signal Malfunction
Parks and Playgrounds
Water Quality Issues
Possible Water Leak in Roadway
Sewer Manhole Cover - Loose or Missing
Please provide the following information:
Field DescriptionField DataRequired Field
Field DescriptionField Data
Virtual Towns & Schools Website