DECEMBER 3, 2012
1. FINANCE. Res. re: Upgrades to Broad Brook Water Treatment Facility and Pumping Station.
2. FINANCE. Res. re: Filling vacancy for a Water Pollution Control Division Operator I due to transfer.
3. ADOPTED. Res. re: Acquisition of 163 Gravel Street.
4. LEGAL AND SAFETY & RISK. Charles Howard, 339 Baldwin Avenue, Meriden, CT; Michael Lombardi, 28 Spencer Hill Road, Killingworth, CT; Regina Dorfman, 85 Douglas Drive, Meriden, CT; Catherine Wanat, 142 Thorpe Avenue, Meriden, CT; Roberto Rizza, 29 North Spring Street, Apt. 1, Meriden, CT; Thomas Ravizza, 62 Melville Avenue, South Meriden, CT; Jessica Resch, 112 Columbus Avenue, Meriden, CT.
5A. ADOPTED. Finance Committee Report recommending ADOPTION of a resolution concerning a vacancy for a Water Distribution Maintainer.
5B. ADOPTED. Finance Committee Report recommending ADOPTION of a resolution concerning filling vacancy for two Water Division Watershed Maintainers.
5C. ADOPTED. Finance Committee Report recommending ADOPTION of an appropriation not to exceed $850 be made from the Contingency Fund to support the December, February and March activities for the Nerden Camp.
6. NO REPORT. Economic Development, Housing & Zoning.
7. NO REPORT. Public Works and Parks & Recreation.
8. NO REPORT. Human Services.
9. NO REPORT. Public Safety.
10. NO REPORT. Committee of the Whole.